And they were all yellow...


gaybob, originally uploaded by tsokolove.

Okay, so I have to comment on the latest too much time on their hands controversy which I'm sure everyone has seen by now (Spongebob is promoting homosexuality in an educational outreach video aimed at kids).

Again, let's make this simple for the simple-minded:

1) The video is aimed at teaching TOLERANCE. I'm not Christian, but I'm pretty darn sure that's one of those Christian-like things they talk about.

2) Homosexuals do not take recruits. This isn't Mary Kay and we probably don't want you anyway if you're straight.

3) Spongebob is the gayest cartoon since Snagglepuss. It's about time the straights noticed this. I would like to point out that he's also the most harmless cartoon since Cleo (the goldfish in Pinocchio).

Hey, while we're on the subject, I should like to also point out that there isn't really a "homosexual agenda." If there were one I'm pretty sure it would look like this:

HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA - Sample day

1) Wake up and look fabulous

2) Eat a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, do cardio

3) Set VCR for Golden Girls on Lifetime Network

4) Put on superhero outfit and save people

5) Come home, feed cats

6) Think about sex and/or have it

7) Think bad thoughts about Republicans before sleep