Know those people on the subway, waiting to board the plane, or standing in line at the grocery store while reading "The Da Vinci Code?"
Try these icebreakers for a nice conversation (especially if they are not too far into the book)...
- "Hey, did you get to the part where Sophie is beheaded?"
- "I can't believe they shoot the pope."
- "Psst. Wanna know the code?"
- "How do you think Jesus would feel if he saw you reading that?"
- "You know that's all a true story? I swear to god, Langdon is my Uncle."