scare tactics...

The best new show on television is this Honey, We're Killing the Kids, which on title alone is promising.

It's a reality show in which average American parents are given wake-up calls into their kids' disturbing eating habits through the magic of computer generated graphics that predict what the kids will look like in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, and so on til death.

It's amazing to watch not the parents, but the kids as they glance into the TLC's crystal ball exposed to the results of their snack-filled, soda pop upbringing.

Nothing like scaring the shit out of a 4 year old girl by sitting her down and saying, do you wanna look like THIS little girl?!

So I got to thinking if my contact at TLC could perhaps hook me up with my own personal computerized outlook on my current diet of Taco Bell, Coca Cola Blak, and popcorn.

Just look at what the future holds for me...