just when you thought it was safe
to go back in the virgin megastore...

Craig is like a shark when it comes to new music, which is to say that he exhibits two types of typical shark like behavoir...

DARTING IN FOR THE KILL...
Like a shark smelling blood, Criag often reacts to hearing some new band in a record shop. The purchase is usually preceded by what is this playing? followed by this is good and ending with I'm getting this.
Two days later this is followed by you know, I don't really like that new album I got the other day.

CIRCLING HIS PREY...
Like a shark deciding if they should go in for the kill, Craig more often than the previous method will first dismiss bands that I have been pushing on him for weeks, only to ask months later if the band is any good.

This happened last week at Future Legend last week when Craig asked, "do I like TV on the Radio?"