it's all relative...

I have a co-worker who often repeats out loud his office mantra: "there just aren't enough hours in the day."

While there is not enough time to do the level of work being dished out lately at my job, I am getting really close to adopting an Office Space mantra where enough really is enough.

In my book, there just are not enough hours in the day lately for me to do what I want to do.

Ce soir par example...

I barely made it to the screening of 300 in time to find out that Leonidas is more than just a really good Belgian chocolate.

I just about lost my chance to pick up the new Arcade Fire CD before the local record shop closed their doors on me (as I write this I am multitasking by listening to its brilliance, by the way).


I totally missed the fact that the domain for BewareoftheBabylon.com almost just expired on me this weekend.


I have no point, other than work sucks. Me wanna play.

Speaking of 300, it's nice to see this guy getting work after last year's Hills Have Eyes remake...