no training (wheels) required...
Some highlights from my bike trip:
• Blasting Bloc Party from my speakers in Amish community.
• Traditional first lunch of Sloppy Joes at a VFW post.
• Gnarly wipe out during the first mile from not knowing how to unlock my shoes.
• Surreal elk conservatory in the middle of third night campsite.
• The Key Lime/Cherry Muffins at
Sweetie Pie Pantry
• My 4 year old nephew riding the last mile of the ride with us.
*CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS!!!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest