hate crimes...

I may be a prude, but I fucking hate gay stereotypes.

I really, really hate stereotypical gay characters on television.

And I really, really, really hate that most of the stereotypical gay characters on television are on reality shows.

Now, thanks to syndicated television, we have Judge David Young, the wacky gay judge who serves justice with a snap. According to his bio, he is known for his sharp sense of humor, occasional bursts into song from the bench, and (of course) his provocative sentencing.

He is a huge fan of Broadway musicals, and is an avid collector of penguin items. Young lives in Miami with his partner of 12 years, Judge Scott Bernstein, and their dog Maggie.

Folks, I couldn't make this shit up.

Thank god he has a sassy black bailiff named Tawya. You can check out her "Beauty Shop" here.