where are those
grateful dead bears
when you need them...

As a fifteen year resident of New York City, where nearly 75% of vehicles is yellow, expensive and deadly, I have to admit, I am a little out of the loop on the latest trends in car accessaries. I believe I last owned a car when Garfield was a suctioned doll, rather than an annoying CGI fail with the voice of Bill Murray.

So, I'm a bit thrown off by the family decals on cars I see in the suburbs, as pictured below...
















This is the dumbest thing I've seen on a car since I learned your kid was on the honor roll last month. I'd rather see a thousand more Jesus fish on bumpers than to be subjected to these stick-figure representations of family grandiloquence.

Then finally, last season, Dexter pointed out the complete and utter stupidity of these stickers by pointing out any given serial killer can use the icons to their benefit—especially when the a kid's name is placed under their avatar. Too bad that show had a limited audience. I think it would take an Oprah to point out the dangers of showcasing your family profile, not to mention name, on your vehicle.

In what's the most ridiculous related story of all, Beware of the Blog has obtained this exclusive look into what really set off Tiger Wood's wife...