iDream 3

Last night I got the iPad 3 of my dreams. Literally.

My subconscious decided the new anticipated release from Apple is ready for beta testing, so I thought I'd share with you some of the exciting features in the upcoming tablet:

DUAL SCREENS

Two massively large screens fold from a hinged center to reveal a massive widescreen image that's crystal clear and physically impossible.


SLIGHTLY LARGER SIZE

Ok, really it was twice the size of a laptop, but for some reason in the dream I kept justifying it to everyone as being more a "replacement of your laptop, and not your old iPad."


PORTS and DRIVES

Yeah. Not only will there be component and HDMI inputs, but there's a CD/DVD/BD drive and floppy disk drive. I distinctly remember trying to convince everyone in the dream not to throw out "their disks from college."


TWO KEYBOARDS

I can't come up with a defense for my subconscious on this one. It was just pointless. But one of the keyboards was larger than the other if that means anything. Unlikely.


FLASH VIDEO

After being jazzed about all the above useless features, I somehow remembered it would be nice if the new iPad played nice with Flash. It did, and was possibly the one thing that made sense in the dream.

And now, here's and exclusive artist's rendering of thus said iPad 3. Spoiler alert!