doomed as doomed can be...

I had heard about this somewhere, and dismissed it as a joke. But this is no joke.

Hillary's official website asks us to vote on her official campaign song and these are the choices...

Personally, I think she should use Run, Baby Run by Sheryl Crow but not sure that "so her mama got high, high, high" really buys her anything.

Before you vote consider the following additional inappropriate song lyrics from her choices:

CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
"Time won't take the boy out of this man."

You got that damn right Hillary!


SUDDENLY I SEE
"I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine"

Um, creepy.

I'M A BELIEVER

What, Neil Diamond ain't good enough for you bitch?


GET READY
"If you wanna play hide and seek with love,
let me remind you (It's alright)"

It is? What about playing hide the cigar?

READY TO RUN
"When the boy gets that look in his eye
I'm gonna be ready this time"

You pick a Dixie Chicks song and you've lost half the vote already.


ROCK THIS COUNTRY
"Gotta really go psycho-give it a whirl"

The country is psycho enough, thank you.


BEAUTIFUL DAY
"See the oil fields at first light"

In the same verse that mentions China, floods, and Bedouin fires.


RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW
"A woman on the radio talked about revolution"

Radio? Are fireside chats next?.


I'LL TAKE YOU THERE
"Lyin' to the races, I'll take you there"

No thanks, we've been there.


God help us all...