these are SO 2009...

Here are my top words and phrases you're not allowed to say, nor write in 2010...

STIMULUS
Especially not allowed to use in the context of a package, plan or electronic sex toys.

DOORBUSTER
When did it become acceptable for sales to be called "doorbusters?" Wasn't that label coined to describe actual doors busting open before sales and people getting trampled to death by WalMart shoppers? Just sayin.'

"HAVE YOU SEEN JERSEY SHORE?"
Yes, we've all seen Jersey Shore and it needs to go away fast.

FROM THE STUDIO THAT BROUGHT YOU
Seriously? How little does a movie have going for it that the poster or trailer has to tout the studio?

INFOMERCIAL
They're commercials. I'm not learning anything from it I didn't already know the first 400 times I watched the infomercial.

HD
Isn't HD the new SD now? Even radio stations are stealing the initials to describe their broadcasts.

TWEET
I technically tweet, yes, but I call it "Twittering." It's my term for it and anyone that corrects me is a fucking idiot.

ALL-NATURAL SUGAR SUBSTITUTE
Nothing natural about it.

"ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA"
If you quote wikipedia as a source, you're an even bigger idiot than a "tweeter."