I Still Love You
NEW YORK

This past July I celebrated my 20th anniversary as a resident of the greatest city in the world - NEW YORK, NEW YORK.


On today's somber anniversary, here's a lighter reflection on just some of the amazing experiences my move to New York City has afforded me...

- I've been yelled at, and sort of fired, by Harvey Weinstein...


- I partied with Rudy Giuliani at Gracie Mansion on the Fourth of July..


- Um, yeah. Okay. Worked for Lorne Michaels...



- Ended up in an amateur Beat poetry reading in a Greenwich Village apartment...



- Modeled for the cover of an R L Stine book...




- Programmed the movies and Warner Bros. cartoons for the Bryant Park Film Festival for two Summers...


- Helped develop a float for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...



- Hung out backstage at Carnegie Hall with John Lithgow...


- Co-Created and Co-Host of one of New York City's first, and longest running comedy podcasts, mentioned by The Wall Street Journal and Time Magazine ...


- Directed Omar Sharif in a voice-over for a documentary...




- DJ'd in the basement bar of Times Square's "China Club"...

- Screened Attack of the 50 Foot Woman on the roof of the Brill Building...



- Introduced my nephew to New York City one great activity at a time...



- Interviewed on camera horror icons Kane Hodder and Robert Englund...


- Trained for a marathon, though ran the actual one in Chicago...


- Restored my vinyl collection from childhood one record at a time...



- Joined the New York chapters of the British Film Academy and the Emmys...


- Roasted my friend and podcast co-host Rachel Weiss on her 40th birthday...



- Attended a private party at the Friars Club...


- Introduced my niece to New York City one great activity at a time...


- Biked around the entire island of Manhattan, just for kicks...


- Adopted a few cats...


- Grew a mustache for charity with hundreds of thousands of other New York men...

- Helped launch the first-ever LGBTQ Comic-Con in New York...

- Performed Improv comedy with the People's Improv Theater...



- Performed a stand-up comedy set in the East Village...


And of course, best of all, I met some of the greatest friends of my life, especially my husband Craig...