goodbye new york


You may have seen it on social media if you follow me there, but it's official.  We're moving to Los Angeles in a few weeks.

I've lived in New York City for almost 22 years, and in that time I've had some incredible experiences.  I've never lived anywhere else longer than here, and it's bittersweet to leave friends and family behind.

So, due to opportunity out West, we've loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.  Okay, not really.  We have people loading the truck (and packing) for us.  And we're moving to DTLA, which like everywhere in Los Angeles is only a 20 minute drive away.

I'd like to say a studio has bought the rights to this blog for a new Netflix series, but I can't really go into the details right now.  Also, that's not true.  But, we're driving across country with three cats, and if that's not material for a Nat Geo or Animal Planet live-streaming special, I don't know what is. 

Keep tuned to the blog here for updates, and if you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, you'll probably get some live-video on there during the move and after.